The Soil To Soul Principles
These Principles offer a fundamental proposition that serves as the foundation for a system of belief and values that represent what is desirable, positive and regenerative for all life on this planet. Our members strive to live by these principles, to find solutions to regenerate our planet
1. Be Part Of The Solution ~ With reverence create a lifestyle, career, and culture that prioritize restoring the Earth and caring for oneself. Each action and choice has a cause and effect like a pebble tossed into a still pond, intentions reverberate. Support endeavors centered on regenerative solutions. Be a light in the world, give more, take less.
2. Live In Harmony With Nature ~ The resilient yet vulnerable web of life connects us all. Nature based solutions and sound ecology hold the keys to humanity’s most challenging problems. Honor, respect and integrate the wisdom of the systems and cycles of nature in all you do.
3. Know your truth ~ Know who you are and what you love to do with a purposeful why. Love and accept yourself fully. Celebrate life from the depth of your soul, acknowledge, and rejoice with others. What we focus on grows. Manifest your dreams and embody your highest potential. Cultivate love and compassion.
4. Health Is Our Greatest Wealth ~ Everything is interconnected; mind, body, soul, relationships, environment, and economy. Nourish everything from the soil to your soul while building a healthy relationship with yourself and others.
5. Mentors Are Essential ~ Regardless of age seek mentors and mentor others. Share, and rejoice inter-generational wisdom and fresh inspirational ideas. Offer encouragement and be a mindful lifetime learner. Knowledge fertilizes the mind to think and thoughtful ideas build a resilient future.
6. The Past: History is No Mystery ~ Reference the past to improve the future. Compost what does not serve you and nurture what does. Connect with your roots and respect the guidance of your ancestors.
7. The Present: A Gift ~ Receive it in the now. Gratitude changes the attitude. Wholeheartedly invest energy and attention into your passions: the true economics of happiness.
8. The Future: Matters ~ Live it honorably. Focus on ushering in innovation that sustains our rapidly changing world. Restoring our connection to the Earth is the key to our survival.
9. Connection Is Sacred ~ Actively participate in builing a resilent, healthy community and a vibrant economy that fosters ecology and humanity. Think and seek regenerative approaches for all species. We are in this together; united we bring value, balance and diversity to all life. Replenish, Respect, Regenerate.