Aloha Beautiful Souls,
No matter what side you are on, we have entered into new territory with this election. What keeps me in a state of bliss through each and every moment is my commitment to positive solutions. Most of you who know me have heard me say, “I am the Happiest Person I know.”
Time spent in Nature animalizing with my dogs and often with my husband and friends; is the number one thing that keeps me balanced. I am reminded that Mother Earth governs all.
My spiritual and soulful growth comes with needing less, offering me more freedom and happiness.
This week’s post is introducing you to the Soil to Soul Principles.
I wrote the Principles while sitting on a rickety picnic bench, perched on the shores of one of North Kohala’s remote Hawaiian scenic coastlines. Humpback whales breached while songbirds perched in the shade tree above, connecting me at the rocky edge
The Principles of a Soil To Soul Member
Offer’s a supporting framework to serve as the foundation for a system of beliefs and values that represent what is desirable and regenerative for all life.
“When the student is ready, the teacher will appear.”
1. Be Part Of The Solution ~ Honor and incorporate the innate wisdom of the systems and cycles of nature, the fragile web of life that connects us all. Everything is interconnected; mind, body, soul, relationships, environment, and economy.
2. Live In Harmony With Nature ~ Replenish, Respect, Regenerate ~ With reverence create a lifestyle, career, and culture that emphasize restoring the Earth and yourself.
4. Know your truth ~ Know who you are and what you love to do with a purposeful why, manifest your dreams and embody your highest potential. Like a pebble tossed into a still pond, our intentions reverberate.
4. Celebrate Life From The Depth of Your Soul ~ Share peace, love, and compassion. What we give out we will receive. Be as a light in the world.
5. Time Is Our Greatest Currency ~ Spend it wisely. What we focus on grows. Wholeheartedly invest energy and attention into a purposeful passion; the true economics of happiness.
6. Health Is Our Greatest Wealth ~ Nourish the soil and your soul with restorative nutrients. Invest in mental and spiritual health. Live a lifestyle that regenerates the world and its resources.
7. Become a Lifelong Learner ~ Knowledge fertilizes the mind to think and take action. Thoughtful solutions build a resilient future.
8. Mentors Are Essential ~ Regardless of age seek mentors and mentor others. Share and rejoice inter-generational wisdom, fresh inspirational ideas, and encouragement.
9. The Past: History is No Mystery ~ Reference the past to improve the future. Compost what does not serve you and nurture what does. What we feed will grow.
10. The Present: Live Life as if The Future Matters ~ Gratitude changes the attitude. Mindfully refresh your mind and tame the ego daily.
11. The Future: Abundant ~ Seek regenerative approaches. Focus on ushering in innovative ideas that cultivate our rapidly changing world so all species large and small can thrive.
12. Citizens Not Consumers ~ Actively participate in transforming the economy, ecology, education, and community. Create and support ecologically-minded commerce focused on regenerative solutions.
13. Connect and Collaborate ~ Our abilities and visions increase when we co-create, working together in harmony brings balance and diversity.
May these principles help guide you along your journey
I wish to thank all of you for taking the time to read these posts. I’m appreciating all the comments.
Please let us know if you resonate with these Principles. Have one to add?
Each week we will take one of the Thirteen Inspirational Principles and share the deeper meaning. We look forward to hearing from you.
“Why Retire If I Can Inspire”