The Soil To Soul Principles
These Principles offer a fundamental proposition that serves as the foundation for a system of belief and values that represent what is desirable, positive and regenerative for all life on this planet. Our members strive to live by these principles, to find solutions to regenerate our planet
1. Be Part Of The Solution ~ Honor and incorporate the innate wisdom of the systems and cycles of nature, the fragile web of life that connects us all. Everything is interconnected; mind, body, soul, relationships, environment, and economy.
2. Live In Harmony With Nature ~ Replenish, Respect, Regenerate: With reverence create a lifestyle, career, and culture that emphasize restoring the Earth and yourself.
3. Know your truth ~ Know who you are and what you love to do with a purposeful why, manifest your dreams and embody your highest potential.
4. Celebrate Life From The Depth of Your Soul ~ Share peace, love, and compassion. What we give out we will receive. Like a pebble tossed into a still pond, intentions reverberate. Be as a light in the world.
5. Time Is Our Greatest Currency ~ Spend it wisely. What we focus on grows, wholeheartedly invest energy and attention into a purposeful passion; the true economics of happiness.
6. Health Is Our Greatest Wealth ~ Nourish the soil and your soul with restorative nutrients. Invest in mental and spiritual health. Live a lifestyle that regenerates the world and its resources.
7. Learn, think, take action ~ Knowledge fertilizes the mind to think and take action. Thoughtful solutions build a resilient future.
8. Mentors Are Essential ~ Regardless of age seek mentors and mentor others. Share, and rejoice inter-generational wisdom, fresh inspirational ideas, and encouragement.
9. The Past: History is No Mystery ~ Reference the past to improve the future. Compost what does not serve you and nurture what does. What we feed will grow.
10. The Present: Live Life as if The Future Matters ~ Gratitude changes the attitude. Mindfully refresh your mind and tame the ego daily.
11. The Future: Abundant not Redundant ~ Seek regenerative approaches. Focus on ushering in innovative ideas that cultivate our rapidly changing world so all species large and small can thrive.
12. Citizens Not Consumers ~ Actively participate in transforming the economy, ecology, education, and community. Create and support ecologically-minded commerce focused on regenerative solutions.
13. Connect and Collaborate ~ Our abilities and visions increase when we co-create, working together in harmony brings balance and diversity.
May these principles help guide you along your journey